my current status: i am not being kissed or being hugged and i find this very upsetting
let me sleep in ur stupid t-shirts and hold ur dumb hand u piece of shit
When I was fifteen I thought you were the most beautiful boy I would ever see.
At sixteen I was sneaking out with bottles of vodka tucked in my jacket so I could drink with you.
On the way there your friends would drive by and ask what I was doing out so late, I would smile because to me you were worth the trouble.
You would kiss me and hold me and I felt like maybe you really cared.
By seventeen we had stopped talking.
I would see you around and we would avoid eye contact.
There wasn’t even a reason- at least I didn’t think there was one.
Summer before I was eighteen I saw you working at the local theatre everything came back to me and I realized how much of my heart you had taken.
I realized you stopped talking to me too deal with your demons.
To deal with the scars on your arms, from too many needles you’d pushed in.
Eighteen and I still love you.
Say the word and I would be back with you on your couch falling asleep to cult classics.
The only boy who ever took a part of me forever-
Call my name and I’ll come home.
- amina catherine, I fell in Love with a Heroin Boy (via mochamisfit)
HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE MOST NOTES ANYTHING I’VE POSTED HAS EVER GOTTEN!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!(via toxic-obsessions)
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
i really love this and wish i had read it a few years ago